Steps to order:
- To start your order, send us an email with the product and the quantity you want to buy or fill up the order form and submit it to us.
- In return, ARGATLAS will e-mail you the pro-forma invoice, detailing the cost of the goods ordered, shipping costs, and indicating the bank account number and order references to make the payment.
- ARGATLAS will confirm receipt of the payment for your order and notify the ship-out date by sending you the tracking number or Airway bill.
- Airway bill number and delivery date will be confirmed to you upon picking up the package by FedEx or shipping it by Airline Services.
ARGATLAS products -Argan oil, Prickly pear seed oil and Rose water- are all organic farming products. All our ingredients are certified organic according to ECOCERT Organic Standard, USDA and Agriculture bio.
Absolutely! Every single product is suitable for both vegetarians & vegans.
We have always been against animal testing! Absolutely none of our products, or raw ingredients that make our products, have been tested on animals.
No. All of our products never contain any artificial chemicals.
We accept international orders and we deliver right to your door worldwide.
Indeed, our product is packaged in a beautifully crafted frosted amber glass bottle to ensure that the oils properties doesn’t deteriorate.
We buy our ingredients in small batches to ensure that all our products are fresh when they reach our customers. “Best Before” dates are indicated on the base of the bottles. Our products shelf lives are:
- Argan oil has a two-year shelf life from the time of extraction.
- Prickly Pear Seeds oil has a two-year shelf life from the time of extraction.
- Rose water has a one-year shelf life from the time of distillation.
We recommend to store our products in stable temperatures and away from direct sun light to preserve all of their benefits. Rose water can also be stored in the refrigerator and applied chilled to the face for an enhanced revitalizing effect.
Argan oil is perfectly safe to use in pregnancy. In fact, we recommend using it as early as possible to reap maximum benefits – to help prevent stretch-marks massage argan oil into your bump at least twice a day.